Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So, My Friend, The Chain-Smoking Black Fox, Said...


So, there I was, after a hard day of flying and making wooden cubes, minding my own business, standing by my usual nighttime park bench with my good friend - who just happens to be a resident starving artist. You know the type .. chain-smoking, bleached hair, camo vest. Looks good on the little black fox he is. Anyway, as we're talking, some jock had the audacity to bonk me on the head and then just stand there. Just what I get for standing smack dab in the middle of the Victoria Waterfalls telehub. It's one of my favorite places. You can visit me there in Second Life. I'll give you a tour. Just look up Mari Asturias :-)

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Congratulations! You are the first one to accomplish the task. Was the process of picking the character characteristics hard?