Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Games within Games


Yesterday, talking with one of my ‘class after Bernie’s class’ teammates about our next assignment, he came up with something I would like to explore.
[Note: My teammate recognizes himself as an Everquest and ‘game-geek’ type of person.]

When I shared with him that we need to do a game within a bigger game (Role Player Game), he commented me that in the game F A B L E (playable in Xbox) they have something similar [ :-( I thought that we will be original .. well at least our, will be an educational game ... not just any game].

He mentioned, that at some point in the game, the characters have to go to a kind of tavern and play cards (poker), and in other place the have to flip a coin to make it get into a can (small town fair type of game).

I searched Internet, but I did not find it. Does someone have access to the game [Fable] or to any kid (son, nephew, neighbor…) who play it, to confirm or not the comment?

No comments: