Sunday, November 06, 2005

Exploring Second Life

Well after updating my version of OS X, I was able to enter into the Second Life. I still think things don't look right or my computer is too slow. I took some snapshots, but every time I try to upload them it gives me an error message.
In the game I was having difficulty landing. I figured out how to fly and now I can't stop. It seems like the reaction of my computer is too slow. While I was wondering around I figured out how to use the map to transport myself. Then I noticed one time that I transported myself that I came out looking different. My hair was cut shorter and my pants got tighter. Anyone know why?
Also while clicking the right and left buttons on the mouse I managed to pay someone $1.00. I really don't know what I paid for, but I'm sure he doesn't mind.
I'm sure that I have a lot more to learn about the game so I'll have to spend some more time on it later.

No comments: