Monday, November 07, 2005

Off to a not-so-good start

I have been so eager to enter my second life. Unfortunately, it seems like I will have to wait a while. Second life is telling me that I must update my driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 2 graphics card. This explains why I crash when I try to launch the program. Unfortunately, my PC was a recent gift from my boyfriend, and in order to download the proper driver, I need to answer several questions about my system I don't know the answers to, and then disable certain system features for the download (which I don't know how to do) (I'm an ardent MAC user, but since its demise, I'm trying to become accustomed to my PC). Updating this driver will have to wait until he is available...and it doesn't look good for today. I'm so disappointed.

No comments: