Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ganache...Ivan Ganache




When I first downloaded and launched Second Life on my PC running Windows XP Home Edition, I got a message indicating that I needed to update the drivers for the Intel Extreme Graphics Card. Doing this made a huge difference and has prevented Second Life from crashing (thus far). For anyone else who gets a similar message, here is the link for the drivers: Intel Extreme Graphics Drivers Update


Once I got that squared away, I found myself walking and flying around Orientation Island. You'll notice that I am taller than normal and am wearing a red shirt and blue jeans.

At the top of the page on the left side, there are two photos: one of me talking with a guy from the UK who is also a Second Life newbie and another photo of me flying.

Second Life is truly amazing; I'm eager to find out more about this incredible new world.

No comments: