Sunday, November 13, 2005

Second Life Snapshots

This short Blog contains snapshots from one of my last SL adventure.

In my last adventure, I was curious about how many of the things featured in Second Life actually worked. For example, I found that I could actually buy a jet airplane and fly it. In addition, I could make a withdrawal from the ATM. Instead, I saved my money, found a free public vehicle and flew it. It was also nice to see that elevators, windmills and the sort operate properly.

Enjoy the Snaps!




This is Me, Myself and I in my secondlife.














This is an floating aircraft company.

















The elevators actually work














I was able to take this vessel on a midnight cruise.

A Better Way To Fly.....












On my way to the airport, there was a gentle breeze operating the windmills.













On my next journey, I will see if I am able to pet the dinosaurs.

No comments: