Thursday, October 19, 2000

Wow, look at this stream of blogs from everyone! Guess everyone is waiting for the weekend...
Well here's my first post. I'm part of the Game Bots group. I've looked over a few of the webpages now, but not all. Two things strike me:
The first page I looked at was just a list of Game Bots, and they ALL appeared to be ones that had to do with violence. Hmm. There's that gender thing... I skipped on to another page.

The next page I looked at was a very interesting essay from a person who felt that game bots should be given character by writers, rather than programmers. And that this would create more interest and interaction. I think that sounds great... though after reading the essay I sort of wondered why people would need to find that kind of interaction from a Bot rather than an actual person. To each his own, I guess.

No comments: