Tuesday, October 31, 2000

And one more blog - I know I'm not suppose to type in my blogs all at once, but this is the time I can do it.

As I prepare for comps, I've been perusing the journals and copying some articles that seem interesting to me. Today, I read one from Performance Improvement entitled "Real Interactivity:Connecting People with People" by none other than Sivasailiam Tiagarajan (Bernie, can you give us lessons on saying his name?). This is the guy who has developed those framegames that we looked over in class on Monday night. In this brief article he explains framegames and his strategy of structured sharing. What has me confused is that these framegames seem more like activities to use in a classroom rather than games. They are game-like but what's missing is the winning. Your thoughts please.

No comments: