Monday, October 30, 2000

I am on the game violence team and I want to thank Shawn for the interesting comments. I enjoyed reading another perspective. I was confused by one point, and maybe I was reading it wrong. I understood that you believe that children who are interested in cars will choose a car game. Those children who like football will choose a footbal game. Andthose children who are interested in violence are the ones choosing the violent games? Should those parents be seeking immediate help? I do agree that game choice generally goes along with interests but who has violent interests? There must be someone because these games are selling rather well. I am not one who is saying these games should be taken off the shelves or anything. I trying to look at how we can be sure they don't get into the wrong hands and one things I mean by that is lokking at age appropriateness.

No comments: