Sunday, October 29, 2006

SL experience




I went to three different regions starting with the spaceflight museum for a presentation about the Hubble space telescope. There were 30 people attending but I not sure if they were real people I didn't try talking to anyone. Next I went to a haunted house that I think was in Meadow Brook there wasn't any one around except a few ghosts. This is when I found how to use the map to teleport and ended up at a night club but I didn't have time to learn how to dance or talk to anyone before the area was shut down because of problems. There doesn't seem to be a lack of things to do. I didn't interact with anyone but I liked exploring the different places and taking snapshots. I think this could be used with the life skills program with middle schoolers. Each room could focus on particular social skills.

No comments: