Tuesday, October 24, 2006

first snapsot and experiece in SL



I took this snapshot yesterday when I was in the class and discovering the second life. It was pretty interesting and amazing. I am not sure how I can use SL in education now, but I enjoyed a lot talking with my friends, using gestures, taking snapshots, and visiting the other teleports. This was my first and favorite snapshot yesterday. I just wanted to learn if any presentation is going on the panel, but suddenly I found myself on top of the panel and looking around the scene with my cup of coffee. It was so funny. The thing that I like most I can change my appearance whenever I want, which I cannot do in my real life.:) However I found it difficult when I want to sit and use the camera control (I was lost). Anyway, it was wonderful experience to me. See you in the SL.

No comments: