Monday, October 30, 2006

Frustrated


Talk about frustration. . . I keep running into things and I can't seem to get to all the cool places that you all have been to. Mary - Where is the water slide???

One of the coolest experiences that I have had so far is flying! I frequently have flying dreams, and the sounds that Second Life makes when you fly are just like I would imagine. I know, it sounds dorky. I was flying over Korea this morning, but in Second Life the sun was setting, so I took a picture of me flying into the sunset.

Everyone that I have encountered in SL has been nice and helpful. I initially was nervous to talk to people and ask questions, but not anymore. I definitely need to explore more though. I really haven't figured out how to go places that are populated. Every place that I have teleported to has been pretty deserted.

No comments: