Monday, November 19, 2007

Skype Games

My ten year old daughter loves to "Skype" her cousin Charlie who is going to college in Utah. She amazes me how she knew how to set up the "Skype" on our home computers so that "Skype" would work. Grandma and grandpa have come over for a "Skype" session to see their grandson Charlie at college. They marveled at how "Skpye" works. 

"Skype" games are great for my daughter to play with Charlie. She plays chess and other games regularly with him through "Skype." She has friends at school who she "Skypes" and plays games with. As a mom, I compare what I used to do when I was ten, and what she does now. There was not even anything close to this kind of game playing back in my day. My favorite game was the board game "Life," and the card game "Crazy Eights."

In my opinion the on-line revolution has changed the gaming world forever. 

No comments: