Wednesday, November 07, 2007

CNET Article> 10 Most Addictive Flash Games

In addition to a screen shot and short blurb about each game, the article's authors include a "Your Fired" rating - the more red letters in the word "fired" to more addictive the game. I'm sad to say that I've only heard of two out of the ten games listed; I must need to play more!

Which ones have you played?

1. Bejeweled
2. Chimgam
3. Bow Man
4. Desktop Tower Defense
5.
Neopets Hasee Bounce
6. Line Rider
7. The Last Stand
8. Portal
9. The Helicopter Game
10. YetiSports

1 comment:

Ruth Maas said...

About Neopets
All three of my children have had Neopets and I definitely know first hand that this is addictive. The pets must be fed virtually and if you don't feed them regularly, you loose points and your pet could get sick. The more points you earn, the better. Points can buy accessories like hairbrushes, lipstick and such for the pets.

My daughter has rushed home just to get on-line to feed her Neopet. In my opinion this game is a total waste of time. There does not seem to be a goal other than the game maker finding a way for kids to get on the internet regularly so they can blash advertising at them at the side lines.