Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Club Penguin

My 10 year old daughter is really into the virtual game club penguin. It is kind of like Second Life. This is what she tells me about it. "Mom, you can chat, you can make your own penguin, you can play games with other penguins, you can dance at the night club." She invited me to play with her so I could experience it. She said it is totally free unless you want to buy more things for your penguin.

I was so surprised at the similarites between Club Penguin and Second Life.
1. Virtual characters that take on a personal look and unique name.
2. Movement of characters around a virtual world.
3. Interactive activities with other virtual characters in the virtual world.
4. Purchases of accessories can be made.
5.
Have any of you experienced this?
The website is:
httpp://play.clubpenguin.com
Right now my daughter is making me a penguin.
You have got to see this!
Ruth Maas

No comments: