Sunday, November 18, 2001

My e-game history group has been viewing other games...the competition you could say. One game we've actually played thanks to AG is Where in Time is Carmen SanDiego. The premise is you are a time pilot sent back in time to catch one of Carmen's cohorts and fix a problem they created. I was a little bored playing the game to be honest and I was also a little frustrated because there weren't any directions on what to do many times. I did a lot of clicking and messing up. In fact in ancient Egypt I competely destroyed the pharoh's body that I was trying to mummify because I resorted to the "let's see what this does" strategy of trying to figure out what I was supposed to do. The head priest yelled at me twice...complete turn-off to the game. This definitely helps to direct us on what we could make better should we go in this direction with our game development.

No comments: