Monday, November 12, 2001

I wanted to share with everyone that my sister works for PrimaGames, a division of Prima Publishing which publishes game strategy guides. Their website is Prima Games

If anyone would like to talk to her about what her company does, let me know. They have some game information online. I went to visit the company with her and she took me to this special room where all they do is play the games all day and figure out strategies to put in their guides. There were four guys in the room which was covered from ceiling to floor with games posters, merchandise, etc. It was a bizarre peek into the computer game industry think tank. Prima Games is located in Folsom, CA, but if anyone ever wants a tour while they're up there, I might be able to arrange it. But basically, they don't design the games so much as they test and document the strategies for players.

No comments: