Thursday, October 18, 2001

I love Ravensburger games. Most can easily be played at different skill levels simultaneously. So, I thought I would ask them for the directions for a game that I had lost. I wouldn't have thought about looking on the internet for directions before taking this class, but I did. The people at Ravensburger sent me a note telling me how sad it was I couldn't play their game with out the directions AND a set of English directions from Germany at no cost...how cool is that??!!

During my search for Ravensburger I learned about a game they make called Ave Caesar.This game is described on a website hosted by "Board Gamers Anonymous." It sounds very interesting. It is about becoming Caesar's favorite charrioteer racing in the Circus Maximus. It is a race game with several circuits.

No comments: