Monday, December 17, 2001

It's not just me. Over Thanksgiving, my brother introduced me to today's world of video games. Hello, my name is Christie and I'm a Resident Evil 2 addict. But, as long as I stay away from a PS console, I will be able to overcome it. He'll just have to hide it over Christmas. However, I received a phone call from my 20 year old sister on Friday. She had taken over the game her boyfriend had been playing when he left for work, and she couldn't put it down. She was calling me because she was stuck. There were locked doors that she couldn't locate the keys for, and she was calling me to see if I could remember where they were. Interesting observation for the gender games group, like me she was stuck on solving the puzzles and had to finish. Also like me, the zombies that she had to kill were just getting in her way. I directed her to a site I had found during my addiction period - http://www.gameguides.com/guides/reevil2/index.html. It's a site that gives away all the clues for most video games. So, all she had to do was log on and find out all the secrets. It takes the fun out of the game if you read through the whole site and find out all the secrets, but if you're stuck, what's a little help. Check it out!

No comments: