Thursday, December 13, 2001

I'm thankful for all the Game Review sites. I found this review about "Deer Avenger" at Gamezilla.com "Bottom Line: As I'm sure you've gathered, I was not impressed with this game. The graphics and sound were fairly decent but the gameplay was lacking. After a total of three hours I'd seen the entire game and will now have to put it on the shelf. My recommendation is to save your money and spend it on a new game or save it toward your purchase of an X-Box." --GAMEPLAY is important! And on the same site: "The Sims: Hot Date Expansion by Electronic Arts. Overall Score: 90 In this expansion pack to The Sims, your characters can head downtown to meet, wine, dine and romance potential amorous partners." Have any of you tried this one? How about the Avenger series?

No comments: