Sunday, December 10, 2000

Ok, I'll go ahead and do one more blog. After reading through all the past blogs (again - yes, I was reading them every week as we went along), I realized that I really have enjoyed "blogging." I was a little hostile to the idea at first - especially when the interface wasn't (in my opinion) user-friendly and it "lost" my first few attempts at posting a blog (I never resize my screen while writing a post - thus the increase in typo's after I reach a certain length). However, I have enjoyed the ongoing dialogs (esp. re: guys and computer games) and I do appreciate being able to go back throughout the entire blog to re-read the discussions. I agree that the Game Violence group as a whole probably used this blog to its fullest - and in the future I would do the same with my group(s). It's interesting to me how I feel free to write things that I may not say in person (well, then again, I probably would say them - especially in a hyper mood), but I think that CMC does bring out a different part of your personality. I could see a professional blog being a very useful thing. Perhaps after I graduate, I'll set up one for EdTech grads.... I don't know, what do you think about the idea? (Was it easy to set up,Bernie?)

No comments: