Sunday, December 10, 2000

Bernie,

I have just spent the past 35 minutes going day by day through all of the blogs from 10/21 to 11/11. Why? Well, as you indicated on 12/9, "all" we needed to do was to go to the archives and search through the weeks to count up our past blogs. However, i immediately noticed a rather large (and might I add an important) gap during the afore-mentioned period of time. Knowing of at least two blogs that I was rather proud of :-} I began to search to see if they were still there or if you had edited them out. I found them (and several more) during the time period and am wondering - what are you going to do with all those blogs? Why aren't they also archived? Did you purpose edit them out in an attempt to "hide" someone's blogs that you didn't like ;-} (Probably mine!) If you're interested, I have all the dates of those blogs (in addition to the ones archived on our website). I think that for bringing this to your attention - and for my effort - this blog should count for two - then I'd be done!!!

No comments: