Wednesday, December 13, 2000

Dave on Blogging

I figure since this is my last blog, I should comment on my opinioins about this whole blogging thing. When it first started, I wasn't sure about the whole thing because I figured others weren't really reading my blogs. After a week or so I was getting some interesting feedback from other students, and I saw myself quickly starting to enjoy this whole blogging experience a little more. I think though, these blogs are only effective if they are being closely monitored as Bernie has done so well over the past couple of months. Without communication between students and the transfer of feedback, students will quickly find themselves blogging because they have to. All in all, I must say that this was a nice addition to the class, good job Bernie!

No comments: