Sunday, December 10, 2000

I realize that I my last blog sounded pretty negative. Let me also share something positive about my arcade experience.

There was one game, MTV Drumscape that was a drumming simulation, where were a drummer and you had to keep the beat to music played to you by the game. You sat inside this box and had 5 or 6 round drum pads in front of you. I have no musical talent so I didn’t try it.

Also there was a game called, Dance, Dance Revolution. In this game you stood in the middle of four foot pads (one in front of you, one to your right, one in back of you, and one to your left). You had to step on the correct one on beat with the music. The correct arrows were shown on a monitor in front of you and keep the beat. If you did or didn’t keep the beat you got feedback from the machine. I didn’t even dare try it, but it was really funny watching my friends try it.

And lastly there is still air hockey tables at the arcade. That’s my game.

No comments: