Monday, December 12, 2011

Kongregate Multitasking Game - How Well Do You Multitask?


For several years I have felt inadequate because I am a horrible multitasker. It seems that any job description contains a line about the ability to multitask. While I am usually able to perform a single task very well, whenever I try to juggle multiple tasks I do a rather poor job on all of them. I am thrilled that the recent studies on multitasking have assured me that I am not a freak of nature and I’m not any less capable than my "multitasker" buddies and coworkers.

I recently discovered a free online game from Kongregate that tests one’s ability to multitask. I decided to try it. Well on two tries, I did not make it past the first level. I finally did on my third try because I knew what to expect, but I couldn't get any further. This is a site that I think would be fun to share with all self-proclaimed multitaskers. Check it out and see how well you do. If you do better than the second level, you can exercise your bragging rights.

No comments: