Monday, September 19, 2005

New to Blogging sites but gotta share the sunset!

This post is related to the class only because I was leaving the building after today's class to find the sky populated with clouds and the nicest red-hued sunset I've seen in a while. Bursting upward, over the tops of the nearby buildings, the rays of the setting sun brightly tinted the closest clouds. As I prepared to cross the street, being the cautious person I am, I looked to the right and found a rainbow arching over the parking structure. The rainbow also sported the red hues to their fullest extent, overshadowing the others still there but unable to match the exuberance of the reds. WOW.

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Diana, I also saw the beautiful sky !
I was rushing to my next class, but I took a picture.

Unfortunately I do not think the picture honor what our eyes saw!