Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Highly addictive and interactive Web application

I came across this site while cleaning up my Favorites folder but I can't remember where I found it. Anyway, after a short debate about how appropriate it was for the EdGames blog I decided that it was way too engaging not to share. Besides, anything that can keep my attention for as long as this site did HAS to be considered relevant to what we are learning.

Given the simple integration of color, shape, sound (music)-and real interactivity-there must be something we can learn from this type of experience in the development of simulation and games.



Hint: Once the program is loaded click anywhere on the screen to start the application. Moving the mouse around the screen enables the interactivity and left-clicking on the screen cycles to a new scenario.

(This site requires Shockwave)

No comments: